Effective Date: 03/24/2021
Attached to the Subscription Agreement for the following offered Minitab Services, when applicable:
- Minitab® Statistical Software — Web App
- Minitab Model Ops®
- Real-Time SPC Powered by Minitab®
- Minitab Connect®
- Quality Trainer by Minitab®
- Minitab Engage®
We use commercially reasonable efforts to meet a Service Uptime of 99.5% availability in a given calendar month. The Service is considered available when it is capable of receiving, processing, and responding to requests.
- If the Service fails to meet the Service Uptime in any month due to unscheduled downtime, You may be eligible for a Service Credit of 5% of the monthly prorated amount of Your Subscription Fee for the affected Service.
- In order for Us to consider a Service Credit, You must submit a claim to Us within thirty (30) days following the date of unscheduled downtime (“Incident”) for the affected Service. The claim must include all reasonable details regarding the Incident, including but not limited to, detailed descriptions of the Incident, the duration of the Incident, and any attempts made by You to resolve the Incident. We will use all information reasonably available to validate the claim and determine if a Service Credit will be awarded to You.
- All Service Credits awarded will be (i) applied against the invoice or renewal for Your next applicable Service Subscription Term, or (ii) refunded to You within sixty (60) days after expiration or termination of the applicable Service Subscription.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any interruption in Service Uptime is a Service Credit as provided for herein.