This update includes a new Multi-Vari Chart that is easier to interpret and allows for up to 8 factors.
Additional updates include:
- Stability study update. Specifications limit is no longer disabled when one specification limit is entered in stability studies.
- Correlation command update. The Method and Pairwise Correlation Tables are now more explicit when there’s missing data.
- The Pareto chart in the Fit Regression Model’s graphs sub-dialog will default to unchecked.
Get the Update
- Open Minitab 19.
- Choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the instructions for installing Minitab 19.2.0
If you experience difficulty updating Minitab 19, please contact Minitab Technical Support for assistance.